Monday, August 31, 2009

August AWE

Awe ~ August, this is what the Lord is to me.

AWESOME
Noble
All Knowing
Majestic
All Present
Radiant
Irresistible
All Powerful

My refuge in all circumstances. My comfort in troubling times. My laughter in the midst of my life's' joy. My Friend, My Abba, My security, My trust, My safety. He is the answer to my prayer! I thank him for naming me! I am so in Love with him. He has ALWAYS been here for me. When life was growing me in ALL circumstances. When I fell, when I arose, when I laugh, when I sing, when I think, he is my ALL!!!

There is so much to be Thankful for.
The five senses; Sight to observe the girls' every feature & the joy in Kent's' eyes as he watches them. Smell to remember the sweetness of life with my five little women and one loving husband. Touch to feel their hugs, kisses and to wipe away the tear that may fall. Hearing, to listen to the melodies and rhythms of each musical note in a day while listening to the voice of God through those around me. Taste, ummm to savor every flavor imaginable.

Just the thought of being thankful for one more day to LOVE life and try my best to learn about TRUTH ~ in Jesus Christ. Yes August has rolled around once again and I am in AWE - Thank You Lord for one more day. I Love today and what it has to give and grow from it!

No comments: