Sunday, September 14, 2008

Too weird.

Today was a weird God incidence kind of day. Okay those who fellowship with us every Sunday need to know that Kent and I DID NOT compare notes about the heart! YIKES!!!

Okay Abba, I heard you but I really didn't know that you were going to have Kent talk even louder to me with everything about the Heart!

If that wasn't a message to "speak Lord for your servant (Ana-Maria Rosine Torrez de Klundt) IS LISTENING!!!" I was amazed when we were coming home today and discussing then I asked okay did you read my blog last night? When he said no he hasn't been able to read it for a few days; I know the Lord wants me to hear!

When was the last time something like that happened to you when you had multiple messages speaking to YOU and watch out?

No comments: