Wednesday, May 6, 2009

question . . .???

Have you ever? Do you play that question game?
Well . . . then Have you ever wept? or even wept bitterly?
You know the one you ever wept over making a mistake so hard you thought you were or you did vomit?

Yeah . . . I have. Just like the gospels share how individuals have done this. It also has happened to me a few times. Twice over a broken heart. Scared the crud out of me both times. Once b.c. you know - "before Christ" came into my life and very recently while in Christ but . . . broken none the less. Yeah . . . well . . . in layman's terms . . . broken . . . knowing that in the vastness compared to Jesus Christ - He needs to be my refuge. I wept so hard that it hurt from my innermost being from deep with in my bowels. I now think I know how Peter cried, (Mt 26, Mk 14, Lk 22) when looking into Jesus eyes or when Jesus cried as he looked over Jerusalem (Matt. 23) & when Lazarus died (Jn. 11)- looking into ones eyes - we know what eyes mean to me. Well . . .

In Jesus and Peter from the outpouring of their love and sorrow they wept.
Only deep love can make one cry that 'deep' from with in. Both times for me - was an unfathomable bolt & discovery to run to Christ. Once shortly before being "called" and the second well . . . no details . . . just when God needed to reassure me once again he wouldn't leave and he IS regardless circumstances! Love . . . true love . . . keeps loving even when one can't breathe - sacrificially - without delay - in LOVE - out LOVE - in LOVE - out LOVE. His Love revived me both times, one breath at a time. Amen. Still on the Heavenly respirator . . . IN -OUT even while I wept.

2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

I love you my dear friend......

Ana-Lou said...

hey girl semd an invite to sight blocked. ;-0

And Thx a TON!!!