Tuesday, September 1, 2009

His Presence

Have you ever wondered . . .

. . . What will I be like in His presence? What does he really look like? Is there a fragrance while standing close to HIM? If so . . . What is the aroma when you are standing there next to him? Could I look sincerely into his eyes (since we all know that i LOVE eyes and am captivated by them)? Or would his very being stun me to the point I would bow immediately? Would we laugh so hard together that I would wet my britches? ;-0 Then laugh again so hard we could not breathe because it was funny? Would we begin to peel away my layers of myself so that it would just be REAL and be comfortable? Would his hands be gentle on my shoulders to pick me up? What would his face say with out words? When He speaks will it be like a song to my soul? Will I reach out and touch Him?

ALL I do know is that I will definitely recognize him because He IS the I AM! I've been waiting my entire life to be with him . . . I can hardly wait to fully being in His presence. Just the very thought gives me great JOY! I to like Mary will just be content to sit at HIS feet.

"Thank you Jesus Christ, My Lord for being YOU!" I am thrilled to be in His Presence.

No comments: