Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wisdoms' calling

Amazing

Steps that are just amazing when looking for her ~

How so you might ask, and I do ask from time to time.
Here is her reply . . .

"My mouth speaks what is true, for my lips detest wickedness. . . .
for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you DESIRE can compare with her.
I, WISDOM, dwell together with PRUDENCE; I possess knowledge and discretion.
To fear the Lord is toe HATE evil;
I (wisdom) hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. . . .
I LOVE those who love me,
. . . and those who SEEK me FIND me.!!! . . .
For whoever finds me finds LIFE and receives favor from the Lord."
Proverbs 8: random verses

As reading through the life of scripture . . .
. . . and taking some very serious spiritual baths my mind has contemplated the filth of my life. Yep . . . pretty dirty with sin but the renewing is worth to scouring necessary to take off the scaled filth. The first layer many years ago didn't seem to difficult to remove. There was too much calluses there to know it was the beginning of a long cleaning, no scouring job. Boy has this been an "OUCH - that hurts!" & a "Why do we need to scrub so HARD?!" process lately. Is it worth it?
YES . . . most DEFINITELY YES!

The very GOOD . . ."Lord brought her forth as the FIRST of his works, before his deeds of Old . . . before the world began."8:22-23

My hearts desire. Be one whom LOVES sitting at HIS FEET. Gaze into His eyes and to KNOW His heart! My hearts desire? To live out my names' sake. Like Anna set apart for him in her devotion - LIFESTYLE lived in WISDOM (Ana-). Like Mary; all of them really, but to sit at His feet because He is Key - LIFESTYLE lived again in WISDOM (Maria). Rose - My favorite FLOWER - a reference to Christ - Jesus . . . the Rose of Sharon - LIFESTYLE with an everlasting aromatic deep fragrance of HIM permeating through every pore of my being, therefore lived in WISDOM (Rosine). Oh my, do I have a VERY long bathing process to still go through, however, with each tender step into the proverbial bathtub . . . each layered callous is becoming workable enough to be removed, just at the right moment . Shaving each revealed yucky sticky sin away from the new creation that He really intends me to be. It is with each calling from wisdom's sweet voice to come and bathe again . . . I know it is all in preparation to LIVE eternally with THE KING!

I like how Matthew West wrote a bit about life . . . in his album SOMETHING TO SAY
" You've got your hand on a habit and you can't seem to let it go, it used to be your escape but now it's out of control and now it's you in the mirror but you don't recognize your face and your looking for a reason not to throw it all away. . . When this LIFE makes you wonder, what have YOU GOT TO LOOSE? Just GO BACK - GO BACK to the MOMENT OF TRUTH!!!"

Be wise . . . seek her with everything you have.
Do you hear her calling YOU?
Listen closely . . . she is . . . because HE IS!
;-D

No comments: