Sunday, October 5, 2008

HaSa

Excitement is mounting! Eagerly awaiting a precious FACE!

With each movement and every time I hear the heartbeat I get excited to think of what this precious life will look like, be like, and wonder what God has "called" this child to do because he knows this baby like no other! I can hardly wait!

With every child it has had this profound AWE wonder for me! HaSa . . . I have been praying for you and your future walk with the Lord. That you will be Holy as He is HOLY! I know you will be!

HaSa, I love you deeply and we all are anticipating your arrival. PRAISE THE LORD~!!!!! :-)
Jeremiah 29:11-ff We can hardly wait for your smile~.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We just wanted to let you know that after some scary test results that tagged our baby high risk for a fatal disease (Trisomy 18)we found out that SHE is perfectly healthy. Praise GOD! The boys are thrilled at the idea of a sister. I'm still in shock. Her name is Anneliese Lily.

Ana-Lou said...

Congratulations on HER! I am glad that you will be okay PRAISE GOD!