Monday, July 5, 2010

Friends

It is vital to have true friends. I witnessed something yesterday that made me just ache for those friendships! Ache to the point of hurt, I suppose I am reminiscing over the course of my life. I really miss my very dear friends like never before.

To laugh with. Talk open and honestly with. Spend time with not wanting to leave. Watch a movie with. Do things wild and crazy with. Make memories with. Hang out with just for the fun of it. Go on trips with. Be vulnerable with. Friends that we stay up late with. RELATE with. Cry with. Make time for with. Give. Listen. Walk. TRUST. Gosh, those who know you and still endure you. Inside jokes with. QUIET with. Dream with. Lift Up with. Encourage with.

KINDRED SPIRITS. FRIENDS my heart aches for YOU.

1 comment:

Keely Brooke Keith said...

I know what you mean, dear friend!