Monday, October 4, 2010

where and what is assurance in?

Assurance is only in one thing, and that is the assurance of Eternal Life to those who choose to follow the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The I AM, the Alpha and the Omega, He who is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY!

Time in one's vision is nothing in another individuals focus. But really we are but a midst. That but a blink and it is gone. Oh wow. My mind is racing. Really all of our days are numbered. But why do we as human beings think that we have all the time in the world to _______ (fill in the blank)? What matters really? Truth. The gospel message. LOVE!

When others can be so cruel with the tongue others are grasping to just to lavish their LOVE one more time to someone special. Why is it we get caught up in the petty moments that really don't matter and the moments that matter we take for granted? When we really LOVE someone, why don't we tell them so? Why do we wait? Why do we "play head games"? Why?
When do we reach out and Forgive? When it is almost to late or wish we could make amends when it is? Everyone desires to BE LOVED but are we willing to LOVE with out reciprocation? When we don't get "our way" do we mistreat others trying to make ourselves feel better while damaging a soul from our own selfish gain?

Maybe more of humanity should reach out like "Stephen" did and cry out, "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do." All while still LOVING them like Christ did Stephen gave his heart to the end. I know that I don't have a lot of time left really. My heart has been changing lately. Really reaching deep with in. Realizing that I need to forgive, truly forgive in order to truly LOVE! Now I LOVE PEOPLE, My marmie lives out that example everyday, and I try. The more I try, the more I realize how much further I have yet to LOVE and live it out. I can not even comprehend it all really. To smile, to shake a hand, to extend a hug, to laugh, to listen, to give the extra mile. You know, there really isn't enough time to be angry or bitter or unforgiving. Today, this very nano second may be my very last breath to exhale and live LOVE out in every possible way. The kind that flows so naturally out due to sitting with the master.

Sixty three years is really rather short. Because she lives with the most beautiful blue eyes, I am thankful she was able to be in our home. That I was able to care for her the way she cared for me when we first met and I became ill in her home. I loved the time to get to laugh by her bed side in the hospital room and see her reach out and touch Hadassah with a twinkle in her eyes. To remember each moment she laughed. To remember that we came together. To enjoy her walking so fast that she out paced her eldest sons stride, to see her ride "A HOG" with a nephew who survived a terrible motorcycle accident. To see her smile on her fortieth Anniversary with her four children and "Papa Clock". To hear her achievements of completing "The Bix" and PR'ing her time. Love. It is NEVER to late to Love unless one hasn't LOVED at all! I pray that when it is time for me to rest my head each day I can praise the Lord to have LOVED with everything I have in such a way that there is no doubt in my Abba Fathers eyes that he lives in me with every small itsy bitsy attempt. May I have wisdom enough to LOVE like He LOVES me to everyone around me in some way until it's time to come home. That my assurance is in Him, with Him and through Him that I LOVE recklessly.


1 comment:

Ana-Lou said...

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. John 10:28