Monday, September 21, 2009

Redeemed

Redeemed by what?

Today in my readings there is discovery of redemption. Here is what came to mind. Redeemed.

Rather deep really in the recesses of our mind. How? When? WHY ~ Redeemed?

"My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you- I, whom you have redeemed." Psalm71:23 "Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits- who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. Who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's." Psalm 103:2-5 "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: 'Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.' He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit." Galatians 3:13-14

Some of may ask what is redeem? It is to purchase back; to regain; to ransom; to deliver from sin; to make good; to recover - REDEEM=Salvation= a preservation from destruction; deliverance, that is redemption.

When I look at the girls and raising them I know Jesus Christ died for them to bring them a life Full of all that is beyond their imagination. To buy them back. He is loaning them to Kent and I for a short time but ultimately he has paid too high a price for them. He paid it all in FULL! He is preserving them from destruction, to deliver them free from sin and to choose a life in Him! He will regain them, my job is to give them fully over to him and I do. I LOVE them with all that I have! To protect them from the world and it's luring as best as we can - But he ultimately LOVES them so deeply that he has REDEEMED them. After all, he gave them in our care, so that we could show them - His redeeming way so that they would see him clearly if they choose to do so.


Mya, Tia, Faith, Emily & Hadassah ~ I LOVE You richly but HE LOVES you as your REDEEMER. I give you to him today and forever more, because I love you enough to set you free in HIS arms!

With all my Love - Mommy

No comments: