Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lesson from 19 - True Love

Okay so here is the 411 from an amazing Aha Night.

I went to our Bible Study and I came to an "AWE" moment through out the entire study.
First can I say, "Thank You Sandy H. for the 'UPPER ROOM' transparency/Intimacy with THE KING!" Oh My was that AWE MAZING!!!!!

Revelation 19 just jumped off the pages in such a cool and "ouch" kind of way. It filled me to the core of wanting even more. Don't stop here. We have to quit? A deep hunger of renewal. That upper room . . . if I may use the term has a lot of cleansing over the past three years. LOTS!!!!

See Beth taught us some things that quite frankly made me giggle from with in and lose a tear in one eye through out the Lesson. It was not a subjective feeling but it was a releasing of "Oh Yeah" pent up where did that come from awakening. The curriculum is NOW AND THEN a study in Revelation with Beth Moore. Over the past ten years off and on I have studied and I have thoroughly enjoyed every stretching in the time invested. It rejuvenated me to the core ~ the LIVING WORD OF GOD - Jehovah ~ I AM, He IS!!!!

WOW! He is so, so, so . . . . FAITHFUL! I just Love this Bridegroom with everything I posses. After tonight, I am so glad that I have and will continue to do so. It revives my soul, and puts a spring in my step. Joy, Peace, and many many other words I can not even fully express.

What a night!

1 Timothy 1:15


Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners -- of whom I am the worst.

No comments: