Sunday, October 16, 2011

how to convey it in words so late

Colossians 3:16 "Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with with all wisdom through psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your heart."


As I sit with these girls I am amazed and sit in awe wonder. Wonder because I will not ask any questions yet I know with out a shadow or doubt that they have heard, have seen and have experienced no little girl or young lady should ever experience. EVER! Explotation is wickedly evil. And the demand seems to me to be even more evil. If there were no perversion then these sweet flower fragrented girls would not be ones who would have been abused in this way. The sweetness of their new home is wonderful. The girls are smiling again.

No comments: